Is a permanent cup that is celebrated during the Marina Casa de Campo Fishing Season in which the best ten days of each competing boat during the established period of time will be named the winner. The competition will begin on March 15th and end on April 15th, it is NOT mandatory to fish daily.
The trophy will have its home at the Casa de Campo Yacht Club and the name of the winner will be placed each year at the base of the trophy, the winner will also be awarded a replica of the trophy.
Basis for Competition:
- The best 10 days of Blue Marlin released during the established period of time (March 15-April 15) will be named the winner.
- If there is a tie between two boats on the last day of the cup, the boat who first got the release number wins.
- There will be no entrance fee.
- Each year the name of the winning boat will be placed on a plate at the base of the perpetual trophy.
- There will be no time limit as for fishing hours or number of days fished.
- Boats that wish to participate must fill out a form and handed back at the yacht club before the 15th of March.
- All visiting and local boats can participate.
- There will be no minimum or maximum number of anglers.
- Releases obtained during either tournaments, Casa de Campo International Blue Marlin Classic or Marina Casa de Campo Open will be valid.
- IGFA Rules apply